Hi, lovelies, today I thought we could chat about something we all wear and have in our closet… leggings. Runway models like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid have proven that they’re here to stay.
Being petite in height, I find that my best fit is the 7/8 length legging, hitting me right above the ankle, giving enough room between the bottom cuff and my sneaker in order to give a more put together fit.
Here are 5 ways to wear leggings, sweats and tights that give the appearance that you’ve actually tried:
1. One of my favourite ways to wear the trend is with a crew neck or chunky knit and ankle booties. Comfortable, cosy and chic.
2. I’m a huge fan of the look of leggings paired with a check shirt, leather jacket and plain white sneakers or high tops. This look is both edgy, fun and totally versatile.
3. Sweats paired with a light knit, denim jacket, converse sneakers and baseball hat is a classic. Simple enough to just throw on but very transitional.
4. Leggings paired with a hooded top, simple tee and trainers are a staple. Add to the edge by cutting in a horizontal strip across each knee to expose some skin and add something extra to the look.
5. Another look I’m a fan of is when you pair a band tee with a blazer and leatherette leggings. You can pair it with ankle booties or a classic sneaker.
Below you’ll find my leggings winter lust list:
Adidas MH Boss Tights – R549
Kappa Zimut Leggings – R499
Cotton On Black Gym Trackpants – R299
Puma En pointe 3/4 Tights in Black – R584
Nike Sportswear Fleece Pants – R599
All of the above can be worn with the following accessories:
Crossbody bag, Knit beanie, aviator style sunglasses, and optional coffee in hand.
How do you wear your leggings? Sound off in the comments below.
This post is in collaboration with Superbalist.